High Strength Woven Stabilization Fabric Geotextile
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.9 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $0.1-0.9/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SF315
- Certification: CE
- Usage: Insulation, Water Filter
- Kind: Woven
- Weight: 6oz Per Sq.Yd
- Water Flow: 4 Gpm/Sq.FT
- Trapezoidal Tear: 120lbs
- Trademark: Tianyueda
- HS Code: 5407200090
- Color: Black,White
- Feature: Corrosion Resistant, Oxidation Resistance, Wear-resistant
- Material: PP
- Grab Tensile: 315lbs
- Grab Elongation: 15%
- UV Resistance (After 500 Hours): 70% Strength Retained
- Puncture Resistance: 145lbs
- Origin: China
• High in Strength
• UV Resistant
• Rot Resistant
• Resists Biological Degradation
• Chemically Inert
• Increases the Life of your Roads
• Strengthens and Supports Aggregates
• Road Stabilization
• Ground Stabilization
• Railroad Support
• Aggregate Separation
• Rip Rap Support
• Erosion Control
Pavement engineering: Roads, Railroads, Structures, Rip Rap, etc
Woven Stabilization Fabric Geotextile Technical indicators
|vertical breaking strength KN/m ≥||20||30||40||50||60||80||100|
|horizon breaking strength KN/m ≥||15||22||28||35||42||56||70|
|Elongation at break in vertical and horizon %≤||28|
|Trapezoid tearing strength KN≥||0.30||0.45||0.50||0.60||0.75||1.00||1.20|
|Bursting strength KN≥||1.6||2.4||3.2||4.0||4.8||6.0||7.5|
|Equivalent apertureO95 mm||0.08~0.5|
|Vertical permeability coefficient cm/s||10-1~10-4|
|Mass per unit area g/m2||120||160||200||240||280||340||400|
|Allowable deviation %||±10|
|UV strength retention%≥||According to the design or contract requirements|
1. On a regular basis or as per your request, we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2. Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard, we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production, quality testing, and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer's responsibility or irresistible natural disasters), we have refunding, replacement, and repair services. We will respond to customers' feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
STEP 1: PREPARE THE SUB-GRADE- Level and smooth out sub-grade. Clear site of sharp objects and large rocks that could puncture fabric during installation.
STEP 2: PLACE FABRIC - Place fabric on area smoothly and pull taut. Overlap 1.5 - 3 feet, depending on sub-grade strength. Anchor with anchor staples staples.
STEP 1: PREPARE THE SUB-GRADE - Back dump base material onto fabric. If fabric is damaged during installation, patch with an overlap of 3-4 feet.
Delivery & Payment:
Packing: Roll, outer woven fabric package or as required by customers
Delivery Date: 1*40HQ, within 20 days after receiving payment
Production Ability: 50000/day
Q: Can I get free samples for test from your company?
A: Standard samples are available, all customers must pay shipping cost.
Q: What is the MOQ of your products?
A: The MOQ of our products is 1000 square meters.
Q: How long is the delivery?
A: The delivery is according to the quantities, if quantity is large, we need about 15 days. For items with available stock, we can ready for the goods as soon as customers confirm the needs.
Q: What is the payment term of your company?
A: As usual, we need 50% deposit for the order, the rest to pay before shipment or after the B/L copy. Both T/T and L/C is acceptable.
Pls send us more details about your purchasing,
Thank you for your time and attention.